Other Recent Articles
- Strengthen your resolve for beautiful skin
Posted: Sep 19, 2014
- Reveal Smooth Skin This Summer
Posted: Feb 07, 2014
- Stay sun savvy with Ella Baché
Posted: Dec 16, 2013
- Build your skin's strength with our new sensitive
Posted: Jun 03, 2013
- Prepare your skin for seasonal changes
Posted: Apr 29, 2013
- Enhancing You
Posted: Mar 06, 2013
- SpiruLines - breakthrough anti-ageing range
Posted: Aug 28, 2012
- Why is Olive Extract So Precious?
Posted: Jul 19, 2012
- The Secret to Radiant Skin is in Your Kitchen
Posted: Apr 05, 2012
- Observations on the World of Beauty
Posted: Mar 29, 2012
Reveal Smooth Skin This Summer
Now that the festive season has passed and a brand New Year has begun it’s time to address the effects on our skin from the fun festivities we have just experienced.
In all likelihood, the temptations and indulgences of the holiday break may have resulted in skin damage through dining out, drinking too much alcohol and over exposure to the sun.
The skin and body need to detox and start fresh. Dark circles, a dull complexion and pigmentation are all symptoms of environmental intoxification that can be both treated and prevented using the right homecare solution for your face and body. Visit us for a complimentary skin diagnosis and get your personalised skincare solution.
Rehydration through the summer period is also important. We recommend you drink plenty of water with a squeeze of lemon. Eat leafy greens, parsley, ginger, garlic, peaches and apples, which all contribute to rehydration.
To wash away the festive season stresses and approach the New Year with confidence, receive a Bonus Earth Enzyme Body Exfoliant with any two skincare products purchased.